13th International Workshop on Slow Positron Beam Techniques and Applications
Technische Universität München
Welcome to the SLOPOS13 website!
SLOPOS13 will be held from 15 – 20 September 2013 at the university campus of TUM in Garching near Munich.
Our research group “Physics with Positrons” operates the NEPOMUC source and several instruments at the positron beam facility at FRM II. On behalf of all members of the positron group I greatly appreciate to chair the organization of SLOPOS13. I’m deeply grateful for the support from FRM II and I thank all co-organizers for their valuable help.
Looking forward to meeting you at SLOPOS13!
|Deadline for early bird registration||June 28, 2013|
|Deadline for abstract submission extended to||July 26, 2013|
|Final deadline for registration||July 26, 2013|
|Final Deadline for paper submission||Oct 13, 2013|
|Conference from Sep 15, 2013 to Sep 20, 2013|
- Positron transport and beam technology
- Pulsed beams and positron traps
- Defect profiling in bulk and layered structures
- Nano structures, porous materials & thin films
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Positronium formation and emission
- Positron interactions with atoms and molecules
- Many positrons and anti-hydrogen
- Improvement of experimental techniques
Click here to download our current flyer.