The conference proceedings of SLOPOS13 will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), IOP Publishing. The conference papers will be peer reviewed via easy-chair, and after being accepted will be published in full text online. JPCS is an open access journal. No hard copy of the conference proceedings will be published to avoid additional cost.
We intend to publish the proceedings in spring 2014. Therefore, please provide your paper contribution via easy-chair as soon as possible.
Paper Preparation Guidlines
The conference papers must be prepared according to the journal guidelines using the Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates only. Please note that strictly one paper per presenting author will be accepted.
Please follow the journal guidelines when formatting the manuscripts. Guidelines are available from the IOP website. We highly recommend that authors read all the paper preparation instructions provided and visit the IOP publishing website for further details.
General guideline for authors:
- Download the paper submission template for Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e.
- Do not change the format according to the templates. Do not add any page numbers, headers or footers to article.
- Length limitation: 6 pages for Invited submissions and 4 pages for Contributed submissions (talks and poster presentations).
- Ensure that the paper includes an abstract.
- Convert the manuscript to PDF before submitting.
- Please label your PDF file with your name as “authorsname_slopos13.pdf“.
- Papers must be submitted to the SLOPOS13 organizers via easy-chair only. Do not submit the paper to IOP publishing directly.
Please note: The editors reserve the right to reject any conference papers which do not comply with the above guidelines and the format defined by the templates provided.
The IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series do not ask authors to assign copyright. Copyright is retained by the author and/or their employer. Hence, no forms has to be downloaded or signed. By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.